Virtual Robots.txt – WordPress plugin

Virtual Robots.txt is an easy (i.e. automated) solution to creating and managing a robots.txt file for your site. Instead of mucking about with FTP, files, ...

[Virtual Robots.txt] Support - WordPress.org

i get a 404 nginx/1.8.0 when i test it. Started by: brens7501 · 2 · 3 · 6 years, 11 months ago · brens7501.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Virtual Robots.txt Plugin - WordPress.com

Virtual Robots.txt is an easy (i.e. automated) solution to creating and managing a robots.txt file for your site. Instead of mucking about ...

Virtual robots.txt in wordpress toolkit...where is it? - Plesk Forum

I have installed WP to my domain with WP Toolkit. After a while, I noticed a complaint that robot.txt file was missing, it seems from Google ...

How to stop WordPress showing a virtual Robots.txt? - Stack Overflow

txt is a virtual one being made by WordPress. Now how to stop wordpress doing that?! OR If I cannot stop wordpress showing that virtual robots.

WordPress Robots.txt Guide: What It Is and How to Use It - Kinsta

Wondering what a WordPress robots.txt is and how it applies to your site? We have all the answers for you! Learn everything about robots.txt ...

Virtual Robots.txt - GitHub

Replaces the default virtual robots.txt generated by WordPress with an editable one, and deletes any physical robots.txt file that may already exist.

How to Edit robots.txt in WordPress (with and without Plugins)

WordPress creates a virtual robots.txt file by default when you launch your site. It can be accessed by adding the path “/robots.txt” at the end ...

How To Edit Robots.txt In WordPress - SEOSLY

When in WordPress dashboard, navigate to Settings and then Virtual Robots.txt. Virtual Robots.txt WordPress Plugin. You can now see your robots.

Robots.txt file in WordPress - Verpex

The Robot in Robots.txt refers to software programs or bots, also known as web crawlers, deployed by search engines to crawl website pages ...